SVG 0.00% 2.2¢ savannah goldfields limited

Is LNY in autopilot mode, page-79

1. 7,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3407
    Glad to have "teased" what resembles an honest opinion out of you, Big Marnie.

Your supposition can't be dismissed since the perception that those in charge are doing nothing. But until such time that Bizz reveals his hand, I guess all speculative views to the pessimistic side are not helpful to holders. Sure, speculation is always up for debate and auction, one has to accept on HC, so bring it on, Marnie.

I hope that the research you say you intend doing is going to be accurate, though. Thus far, statements such as "laneway have a $100 000 a month office" is not true. A typo or an ill-expressed reference, on your part, to the BCP office lease, I dont know. Eventhough the actual amount is high and warrants contention from SH, the facts state that it is nowhere near the amount you posted. Whilst exaggerations are made on both sides of the story, a quib like that made for maximum effect to suit your narrative, may seem acceptable but it is not doing SH (me included) any favours.

Sure, strip company anns, presentations and reports to bits to extrapolate the facts. Your well-researched analysis will be much appreciated and I look forward to it. Speculation is also fine... the context in which we find ourselves naturally fosters that anyway. That's a problem that the BoD of LNY need to address for their own sake and not just for the sake of the company SH.

Anyway, Bigmarn, its been both and illuminating. So long as you come in peace and not with an agenda to denigrate the stock in an attempt to sway sentiment for the purpose of pushing the SP down for self-serving purposes, Shells will continue to bat her false eyelashes at you. Just remember those big sharp teeth, though. I also have thick skin as you may have noticed, so bring on your research. I'm sure holders who have done their DD will give it a thorough analysis and won't hold back with the whip if your research is deficient, inaccurate or unsubstantiated. tongue.png *Wink**Wink*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.