LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

Is LTR 93% undervaluation possible recipe for a TO?, page-129

1. 2,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    Have no problems with paying extra tax, which I've done my whole life btw. However, at least make the rule changes fair.
    Why single out super? Why not include other assets, including the family home? They wouldn't dare include the family home in any asset test as this would be political suicide. However, can you argue that the family home should be treated any differently to super? Both represent a significant component of most people's wealth and their nest eggs.
    Why should someone living in a $20mil mansion and $3mil in super pay no extra tax, whereas someone living in a modest home but more than $3mil in super pay more tax than the person living in the mansion? This doesn't pass the fairness test in my book. So I see the attack on super as unfair and gutless. It is also very un-Australian imo. I'm very disappointed we don't have politicians prepared to make the tough decisions. It erodes confidence in the system.
    Please don't interpret my disatisfaction with the government's proposed unfair changes as somehow not willing to contribute more or lacking perspective. I fully appreciate the gift I have been granted in LTR.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 615851 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.