LTR 8.28% 78.5¢ liontown resources limited

It is amazing that a company that holds 100% of a fully funded...

1. 1,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 747
    It is amazing that a company that holds 100% of a fully funded high quality project like KV that is under construction and recently have been subject of a T/O offer at $3 by the largest lithium chemicals company in the world is trading that $1.80!

Admittingly, I am one of those who sold my entire holding into Gina at/above $3. But, what I never planned/anticipated was that I will be able to buy my shares back at these prices. This is a massive disconnect and not going to last too long.

60% interest in Andover project with an obligation to free carry Creasy to FID, No JORC, No Scoping study, No PFS, No DFS, No construction planning, encumbered production etc etc etc is about to be priced at $1.5B by #2 Lithium player in the world.

I am not discounting the fact that an evil has a tight hold on the register, yet, I don't see how this anomaly could last too long. Her only leverage is that she wont let anyone buy LTR. Well, agree that selling LTR would have brought the value forward (thats why I sold at $3), But going through the pain of construction and ramp up will bring a lot more value - Its a different game! Different risks and rewards. I consider myself lucky that I stand to enjoy the best of both.

Dont underestimate what Buldania is worth to MinRes! in light of money being thrown around on Pioneer Dome, Manna, Mt Ida etc

Last edited by xxLiONxx: 24/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.