damn big post MrGordon, haven't been in this part of the forums,...

1. 274 Posts.
    damn big post MrGordon, haven't been in this part of the forums, probably normal for you!

I believe in evolution to a great extent but by the same token if we were initially created by god as religion knows it or an alien race from those single cell days. I think we are being somewhat watched and nurtured from time to time at a distance.

I think later in this century, we will realise we can use biotech to alter our genes peacefull purposes. Like you have quoted 'Scientific technology is presently taking modern civilization on a course that will be suicidal if it is not reversed in time'

I think that's absolutely spot on.

However look how biotech is performing. I don't see what is to stop us, isolating the more aggressive human genes.

What happens if one day we have the opportunity to ask ourselves, 'do we genetically modify?'

Of course this will be shunned by the majority world wide only to gain momentum in the decades after. What if one day it becomes the norm simply because the world gets close to or is in chaos?

It makes me wonder that if a creator exists, this may or may not fit into their reasons for our existence, and if not the creator will have to expose themselves to us. As a creator could be left with what are peacefull clones one day. Maybe that's their intention or not at all and we were created believe it or not to help them solve greater problems one day. Just as our physicists are stuck at the quantum level today, we could really do with an alternative way at looking at it, unfortunately we don't have anyone else to ask.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.