FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

is mad a bubble to burst, page-94

1. 286 Posts.
    recon davo22 has sold out as well. Good to see some people got out at the right time. Hopefully the institutions bought your stock, they have pleanty of $$, and can afford the loss. Its always the samll guys that usually get jammed. Interesting to see maquarie are now trying to flog mad, with there reconmendation. Shows they dont do much reasearch. The first high impact well was a failure, where is the sudden increase in production coming from? This is a slow increase in production company, the sooner people realize that, the better. Shooting up from 22 cents to 1.50, i believe was impossible, but hey it happened. Congrats to managment for that, future policians no doubt. At 22 cents i believed it should have been valued at about 30 cents, to get 70 cents now, thats a bonus, cos nothing has really changed in a yr. One yr ago everybody knew the reserves would be big, they just hadnt announce that, production was 1000 bod, and trending up nicely, drilling more wells than today, with half the machines. In my eyes the shares should be below 22 cents, the amount that has been achieved the last 12 months. Lucky for you management have raised about 80m at high share prices to cusson the falls

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.