AWB 0.00% $1.50 awb limited

is mark vaile ok upstairs???

1. 642 Posts.
    From recent reports it sounds like Vaile believes that after the Cole enquiries that business for AWB go back to being honkey dorey for AWB again. Seems that he thinks a change in CEO will be all that is needed.
    This man actually still supports AWB retaining its single desk. I think he needs some help for his delusional ideas.

AWB out to improve image, Vaile says

Thursday February 9, 2006, 9:14 pm

Federal Trade Minister Mark Vaile says the resignation of AWB's managing director today shows the board is willing to take definitive action to improve its image.

The board announced this afternoon that Andrew Lindberg had resigned and thanked him for his decision, saying his actions are in the company's best interests.

The resignation comes amid the Cole inquiry's investigation into allegations the AWB paid kickbacks to Saddam Hussein's regime.

Mr Vaile says it shows the board wants to restore its reputation.

"Obviously the matter, as far as the employment of senior executives at the AWB, are a matter for the board and I'm not going to make any other comment other than that," he said.

"Obviously the board has met and taken some decisions in terms of what they need to do to look after the interest of their shareholders because that's their responsibility."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.