AFT 0.00% 0.1¢ afg 2023-1 trust in respect of series 2023-1

Is Mcash a viable business???

1. 6 Posts.
    I invested into the company due to the prospect of petbackers as they offer revolutions on how we raised and taking care of our fur kids morever R&D into solar collar or goods equavalent for pets with solar technology with the 500k fund allocated.
    It was a good news when aft board decided to strengthen their partnership wit petbacker to target the pet industries with 2mil working capital on petbacker Australia and an investment from nesi solar farm , What is the status now? Google search Nesi or petbacker are legitimate and active business with solar farm or pet services platform.

However, business seems out of track as the company invested into Mcash that follow by suspension. I search on internet, it looks like there is no much of info of mcash or even website or app other than own by darcado and started in 2018. Can the board and Alan tell us who is darcado? google search stated Mcash started in 2018, and is different from the listed co in Indonesia. I always feel fishy on any listed co who purchase company with share or cash unless it is profit generating. It means the money is not used for working capital but Benefited the selling party. It will be good investment if the mcash is profit generating with internal funding without further working capital injection, hence can Alan and board tell us if Mcash have any customer at the moment n their revenue ? Is there a license from the indonesia Center bank, n the renewal policy, What happened to the investment if there is no working capital, are we going to get diluted again by new investor who is putting in money for working capital? We are still waiting for your announcement!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.