MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

Is MCR undervalued, page-6

1. 4,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    no mate - use common sense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. will MCR replace production from its infill drilling campaigns (y/n) ?
    ALREADY DONE ..........COMPANY HAS ALREADY STATED >5YR MINE LIFE ......

2. will cassini / voice become "large enough" to justify developing a new mine (y/n)?
    cASSINI IS (IMHO) CLOSE TO BECOMMING A MINE .......

3. If yes to above - what is the cost, and what is the PV (remembering they are likely to get 82-85% of payable, rather than 65% as is he case with current operating mines)
    4K T/P.A WORTH >> 60-70M ...............WILL BE LOW COST AT THE START (SHALLOWER) ......

4. is there additional value in "resources" (durkin etc) ? and if so - what is "reasonable value"
    TYPICAL NUMBER IS 50C/LB ........

5. is there other areas within the exploration portfolio that have nickel potential (y/n), and if yes - how does one value (look at other listed explorers with dirt on the Dome!)
    SUGGEST MIN 10-15M ........

6. where do you "think" the nickel price is going ......and time frame ........all of the above "could be correct" .......but the market wont care if the nickel price was ,say, US$12k/T .....

SHOULD BE HEADED HIGHER ......LME STOCKPILES ARE "MADE UP, MANIPULATED AND CONTROLLED BY SEVERAL LARGE BANKS" ..........CHK WHAT IS HAPPENEING ON THE SHAING EXCHANGE .......

GUESSING AINT A SATISFACTORY METHOD TO "INVEST" IN SHARES .......IMHO.

rgds
    V_H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.