ALE alexanders securities limited

Newcomputer,You can add URA to MK's long and questionable...

1. gjc
    344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Newcomputer,

You can add URA to MK's long and questionable resume. Some breath-taking behaviour from him there - in my opinion - whilst he was at the helm.

Still, if you were smart enough to see through his "pump and dump" and sell at its highs, there were multiples to be made. From under 20c per share to over $1.40 per share, from memory. Unfortunately, not many are that smart, and did their money cold as the share price plummeted as MK was exposed for what he was and he and his cronies (and family) took their money and ran.

So, whilst you can take a punt that MK might be worth a short term play, I certainly wouldn't be going long with him. Also, bear in mind that people are much wiser these days to his true nature, and he will hopefully struggle to suck punters in this time, so the likelihood of decent quick-fire returns are probably reduced now.

You should also give some thought to the fact that for every person "in the know" who sells at or near the top in one of MK's plays, there is another "less informed" buyer who is buying into the hype and ultimately doing his money cold. If you are comfortable with that fact, then good luck to you.

DYOR you may well say, but to be fair, one is entitled to take in good faith the announcements and pronouncements of their company management when doing one's due diligence, and this is where MK let himself down badly at URA in my opinion, although our market watchdogs did not seem to agree for some reason.

Regards, GJC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.