BQT bqt solutions limited

You have lost the plot with your rants Tex and whatever respect...

1. 1,731 Posts.
    You have lost the plot with your rants Tex and whatever respect you once had. What rot," I have been forced to come clean". I only posted what I found out. You can't even make a phone call to find out info. LOL

"" Quote......Well, at the very least we have established that BQT only have half of the staff that you and Bazzaroid were claiming, neither of you pointed out that they were contractors until you were forced to come clean ;-)

I think it's important to keep you both on a short chain............imagine the B/S that would be posted if I wasn't keeping you honest ;-)

A person that serves you a beer can be classified as a contractor.........because he agrees to give you a drink if you agree to give him $2.50, I wouldn't be surprised if Genner has included the barman as one of his staff."

TEX, You rant about costs for employees etc. ,stated before how good you are with your business does all your money go on wages/employee benefits?..... Surely you realise your scenario of a barman is a bit far fetched and clutching at straws yet again.

Now it is cheaper and more cost efficent to have sub contractors isn't it? No need for holiday/leave pay, no tax they have to pay their own etc don't they? Your arguments (so far) are not decent, but unsubstantiated piffle for the sake of it. BQT are economising, geting more contracts. Still no negative announcement about Monoco. Thats 26 newer contracts with further work/business and 1 with Monoco signed but no money yet.

When you have any info of note, please post! or if I can clarify matters for you I will endeavour to assist. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.