BQT bqt solutions limited

re: is monoco credible sue 12 ? Are you refering to this post...

1. 1,731 Posts.
    re: is monoco credible sue 12 ? Are you refering to this post

re: is monoco credible ?
    Posted 01/10/05 11:24 - 272 reads
    Posted by sue12
    IP 220.238.xxx.xxx
    Post #737968 - in reply to msg. #737917 - splitview

Charry3. As I live in Perth, I called up the PTA to see what they could tell me about BQT, and what it could do for the PTA. As it is a government department it takes for ever to get to the person who may know some thing. After half an hour I gave up, I then called 02 88172800, the lady on the phone transfered me to some one who would know! but only got a answering machine. I called back, and again was transfered to some one who could not help, I then asked him how many worked there? That is how I got the number who worked for them.I was unable to find out any thing about the Perth PTA and BQT, but that doesn't mean there is no deal going on with them, I just gave up. Sue12.

?? Who is the PTA, if you have a post somewhere with a person you spoke to could you reproduce same thanks?. I spoke to Mr Genner and a company has employees, they also utilise contractors and subcontractors and staffing levels vary from day to day. Contractors and subbies are used to keep costs down in case you were wondering as to why they are utilized instead of employees.

Also employees are in the category of permanent, permanent part time, part time and casual. Who is telling porkies did you mean me or someone else?:)
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.