BQT bqt solutions limited

re: is monoco credible sue 12 ? Sorry Sue 2 its a little...

1. 1,731 Posts.
    re: is monoco credible sue 12 ? Sorry Sue 2 its a little clearer! I thought there were accusations against me coming clean or something like that which you supported, when I mentioned 46 people working for BQT at one stage after speaking to MR GENNER?

I didn't know that a department such as the (PTA) that BQT has a deal with, would now the intricate details of BQT and how many employees, contractors or subbies on a daily basis there! but if ..

You.

called up the PTA to see what they could tell you about BQT, and what it could do for the PTA. As it is a government department and it took for ever to get to the person who may know some thing. After half an hour you gave up, you then called 02 88172800, the lady on the phone transfered you to some one who would know! but only got a answering machine. you called back, and again was transfered to some one who could not help, you then asked him how many worked there? That is how you got the number who worked for them. You were unable to find out any thing about the Perth PTA and BQT, but that doesn't mean there is no deal going on with them, and you just gave up. Sue12.

THAT unknown person who new nothing much must have been spot on with the figure whatever it is you produced.

My appologies. Glad we cleared something up whatever it is. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.