MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

is more likely to hit a dollar

1. 664 Posts.
    I just love the previous post regarding a retrace to 19cents....:}:}

So I thought I would through in the thought that MPO could easily get to a dollar.

Why???

1. Calibre of management...highly qualified team who know what they are doing. Not one Perth Solicitor amongst them ramping the price....primarily geos with substantial CBM expertise.

2. Prospectivity of tenements...in known producing areas with initial positive results. Risk of finding and then bringing to production is to the upside.

3. Insto involvement....broker report on Paritech Pulse shows net volume of 6.5m Goldman Sachs...3.2m Aus Inv....2.3m Citi....2.3m Bell Potter....1.8m ABN Amro...1.2m Ord Minnett....0.8m JDV Lt....etc

Instos are not in this for fun...they're in it to make profits. Whilst their net volumes remain positive it means they continue to see profits.

4. Retail involvement...net volumes 8.6m Comsec...1.9m eTrade...

BOTH RETAIL AND INSTOS are accumulating.

5. NO SIGNIFICANT SELLING...net sell volumes of 8.7 from Pattersons 4m from Tol Noahurst ...and some also rans.

In short, I think this is a buy...and it is more likely to head UP than DOWN in the longer term.

So please do sell it down to 19cents....I would love some more....if I can get my order in ahead of the instos.

Cheers

Mark

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.