Is Morrison aping McMahon?, page-14

1. 46,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @raiderup; this morning's revelations that Scott Morrison was not included in presentations to the UN about action being taken to address global warming and climate change, Morrison's latest insults directed at China and his physical embraces as well as nod-nodding and wink-winking at Donald Trump paint a clear picture of just how far down the 1950s Argentinian Road to Ruin Australia has travelled since September 2013.

Of course, there's more; MUCH more!

What I regard as Morrison's campaign to destroy Australia's already badly compromised secular status by having his 'mentor' invited to Trump's taxpayer-funded dinner party as leaked via US media [ie. NOT Australia's heavily censored ABC nor Murdoch Mouthpieces] was disgusting; ramming his 'religion' and his Disallowed nutters down our throats is enough to make me choke on my Wheaties.

Even worse than that though; the report published this morning and referenced below may well provide insights into why the likes of Scott Morrison want changes to laws to deliver 'religious freedom' even though reports his rancid lot commissioned found there was no need for such:

"The 'hidden children' of the Catholic church are refusing to live in secrecy anymore"

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-09-24/children-of-priests-connect-through-coping-international/11532668

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.