ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Looks like Amazed is tick tocking again; claiming Matmor is...

1. 4,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4709
    Looks like Amazed is tick tocking again; claiming Matmor is “imminent” ; i think we are about to move into an ‘all systems are go’ mode very shortly.

Feasibility should be near wrapped and posted by now; the addition of Mecrus certainly does strengthen ‘project in a box’ capabilities seeing as they are Australia’s most experienced maintenance and operational contractors to coal fed power station.  

As some may already know ; Mecrus are the exclusive agents in Australia, NZ, New Guinea and Indonesia for the German materials process and handling giants ‘FAM’ ; the majority of NLCs reclaimers are Sandvik; but I do know that Neyveli use a number of FAMs pulverizers; FAM also manufacture Reclaimers / stackers.

The Mecrus JV, if an agreement is struck between ECT / NLC could lead to some leverage to a company like FAM, as I assume that BCE manufacturing would lead to material processing equipment; Mecrus could potentially become an agent for FAM in India if all stars aligned.

The joining of ECT / Thermax; ECT / Mecrus, ECT/ YES Bank and hopefully ECT / NLC no doubt suggests that it’s not all about little ECTs ‘attempt’ , it’s a recognition imo, that there’s significant $$ to be made for all involved. 100% take up on the oppies too; at least we know some are not listening to the absolute garbage some are generating on the ESI thread.

A post by you know ‘ after all,,,, NY, GF & SC know shed loads wrt biocoldry & Coldry potential,,,,don’t they’  suggesting IMO that the poster was claiming that Fozard and co are about to run off creating bio coAldry’

Why on earth would Fozards managing Partner of Greenard Willing, Jeffrey Castellas be wasting his time India promoting ECT if the intent was to run away and for Bio coaldry and why would Castellas be giving a presentation in China this coming September entitled – Coldry Technology: transforming Brown Coal into BCE.

As per Tom Arups article ‘Latrobe Valley Brown coal Plant mothballed’

http://www.smh.com.au/business/latrobe-valley-brown-coal-plant-mothballed-20140729-zy5k7.html

As per ECTs update in May ‘Given significant projected capital cost savings coming out of our India activities, we believe there is great potential to deliver a zero direct-emission replacement to the current briquette factory here in Victoria’s Latrobe Valley’

There could be something in there, all imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.