is mr abbott a liar?, page-29

1. 8,527 Posts.
    so Gillard was NOT a liar when she, coward, under cover of Parliamentary ceiling, in the House of Reps, knowing she was immune from defamation law, and on camera, absolutely delighted in yelling and pointing and sneering, blackeing the Abbott good reputation, insulting his family, glaring accusingly at Mr. Abbott - labelling him "mysogynist!".
    Outright lie. She knows it.

Add this to her Carbon Tax lie.

Then she revelled in the world wide publicity she got, delighting in her outright LIE working to demean and demonise Mr. Abbott. Knowing she'd sprouted an absolute vicious lie - to self aggrandise herself!

Now, in power, Abbott is trying to do something for the realistic benefit of working women who want to give birth to a child, and the Left demonise him for that. He can't win!

Seems the Left thrive on hate, spite, lies, and vitriolic one-upmanship.

The Left is trying to get all the mileage they can out of their latest lies. Which infers a permanent tax hike. This only being put forward as a temporary levy. And Budget has not even been handed down, I'd remind people. Let's wait!

As we all know - in "Gone with the Wind" - Scarlett O'Hara made a ball gown - by pulling down velvet curtains. Tony Abbott is trying hard to do the same. Get OZ out of its huge Labor's debt legacy - he's tearing down some velvet curtains. In desperation. Will he get a ballgown out of them? Can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear!

But give him 10 out of ten - for trying! And keeping us positive. Well most of us. Seems to me, it's the richest yelling the loudest. (Oh, all my holiday homes!! My super - my shares -!)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.