FMG 0.90% $20.14 fortescue ltd

Is Mr Forrest, page-9

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    As an Australian .. would you prefer your respect, integrity or money and be treated like a slave? If as an Australian, you are willing to destroy your sovereignty and to keep dollars churning for your personal gain and keep masters in CCP happy . I think you are NOT an Australian at all because you are bringing another country's interests ahead of yours and betraying your own fellow Aussies.. Things China has done over the last few weeks alone is a clear indication of their intentions.. they say it all

1. China denying WHO official access to Wuhan Viriology institutes where Coronavirus was kept and researched on. - China denying access to the world
    2. China saying NO human to human transmission possible in Jan and then allowing 100,000+ Chinese to fly overseas to spread it to other countries while locking up flights to its own cities from Wuhan. - China deceit, lies, and conspiracy to spread and destabilize the world.
    3. China denying international media access to Wuhan and other places in China even in Jan/Feb that's even when it was already bringing it under control - Denial of transparency and factual informational to world
    4. China plane stopping on the tarmac in Vanuatu and denying the Australian plane carrying aid from landing. - China's presence policy
    5. Sending faulty and infected testing kits to Europe, the US, and recently to India too which most of the countries are now returning. This caused delays in testing and accelerated the spread of infection. - Conspiracy
    6. China converting additional reefs into actual islands where others were first created saying that these are for observation and research only. Now, these islands have been fortified and have Surface-to-air missiles and other military equipment stationed and also built an airstrip there. All this while the world was fighting the Pandemic and China used this as the opportunity- China capturing territory and denying freedom of navigation in south china sea

I could go on with their deceits ... One belt one road initiatives, giving loans to countries knowing that they can't pay them back, Also where loans were given to countries (they had clauses that the contracts will be given Chinese companies only which hired Chinese workers and sent them to the location for work) - No jobs or economic development for the local ppl .. just debt for the country to pay and seizing/leasing assets for 99 years from them when they are unable to pay. e.g. Sri Lanka, Fiji, Countries in Africa, Pakistan to name a few.

FYI
    Spanish flu - 1918 - Spain became the first country to report so it was called Spanish flu
    SARS - 2002 - China - Severe acute respiratory syndrome .. Not called China flu even though it started there because china didn't want it to be called Chinese Flu
    MERS - Origination Middle east - So it was called the 'Middle East respiratory syndrome' (MERS) .. region name added
    Covid 19 - China - They again don't want it to be named against the region .. they don't want to have a link to it.
    China again wants to show that it's above ALL and wants to dictate its terms on other countries..

These are only a few examples of dishonesty and deceit China has put forward this year alone and if as an "Australian" Twiggy still wants to support the Chinese directive then he should just move to China..

Time will tell him once all the manufacturing moves slowly out of china and the so-called world engine slows down, who's will twiggy be pleasing then.. Cracks are showing up in China already..

Mr. Forrest was my hero but one act against the country has made him lose all his respect in my eyes and saying that the demand for an individual inquiry into the Covid 19 will divide Australia into two just hits every Australian below the belt... very unaustralian of him to say that.. He forgets that its Australia and Australians first.

As my way of showing my support to the Australian government and displeasure to Mr. Forrest comments.. I will be selling my holdings in FMG and won't be investing again till he sorts himself out.. selling my shares won't even cause a ripple but I would rather have my money invested which supports and helps my country and not just be a mouthpiece.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.