SRL 19.3% 68.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Is Mr Friedlands statement for no dilution of the SP actually holding SRL back, in the ST?

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    This is a question not a statement. This is for a discussion.

So I agree fundamentally that SRL will/ should do very well going forward with the green revolution putting demand on the products SRL would produce when operational.

So why is the SP lagging when all the fundamental indicators point north to a profitable business and rerated SP?

Just a theory, is it because of Bobs statement, there will be no more dilution, no more CR etc??

I've said it previously it's extremely difficult to get into and out of SRL.

So lets say a large investment bank loves the story, they want in. Their normal ploy would be to accumulate over a period of time and then take part in CR to get large portions of the company, through institutional placements.

But they cant do that due to low liquidity, and for the top 20 holders already in SPL, there simply is no need, as they won't be diluted.......

An investment bank wont drive the price just to get in. They will look at liquidity and see if then can achieve there aims, if not, they may just walk on by, they may just go, nah, find something else?? I don't know??

So in the short term, is the SRL share price actually controlled by retail shareholders, trying to get in and out??

Long term outlook still good??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.110(19.3%)
Mkt cap ! $61.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 68.0¢ 58.5¢ $78.78K 125.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37512 64.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.0¢ 1461 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.0¢
  Change
0.110 ( 10.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
63.0¢ 67.0¢ 58.5¢ 12800
Last updated 15.56pm 07/05/2024 ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.