SRL 8.16% 45.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Is Mr Friedlands statement for no dilution of the SP actually holding SRL back, in the ST?, page-26

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Unfortunately its more often than not your own paranoia thats drives you to the conclusion that ahah, I've unearthed another shorter, down ramper.

My nickname is happy trades, Im clearly focused on short-term fluctuations in price, especially when it comes to non-dividend-paying stocks.

Where you guys fail to man up and admit your faults is that I recently came back here and saw weakness in the chart.

You either couldn't see it, or refused to recognise it. Now you play your tit for tat game, why..... because you were wrong? LOL hahah cracks me up.

@trta when I commented on the price being weak due to low buy and sell side, your snide remark was to buy in at $4, well it's now $2.30, you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt you can't see weakness or strength in the SP.
    This is a short term thread, well beyond your understanding, so I guess it's just rubbish remarks and blah blah blah is the best we can expect from you. Please continue to show us your complete lack of how markets work short term....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.040(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $40.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 51.5¢ 45.0¢ $11.31K 23.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 849 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 19975 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.