STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

is mr manny home, page-2

1. 31 Posts.
    It's these two questions being raised yet again Alanhawke, that i am responding to.
    Please do not interpret my response as any sort of criticism, of you, your questions, and anyone else that has asked the same.

Regarding JM and his whereabouts. (in my experience), the company reps (who answer the phones) have been unable to answer any question i have put to them, wanting to refer my question (however trivial) to a "director" and despite leaving email and mob no, I have not received a response to any enquiry. So regarding his location and recent travel destinations, i can only suggest you check with the immigration dept and major airlines. Good Luck!

Regarding "any news". In my opinion, as i have labored to extol on this site, there is none, more especially, none for us the punters, (apart from that released under the "continuous disclosure rules") This stock seems a rarity on the ASX as it appears from my perspective as "tight as a drum". IT DOES NOT LEAK!!!!
    However the alternate way companies handle their absence of news, information, and updates is equally disconcerting and frustrating, even misleading! ( I'm sure we would have examples of this)
    CONSISTENCY is now what i look for regarding the style, wording, content, aim etc, of any company i may be looking at.
    Again though, i will point out (in my opinion) once again that those "private placement investors" who bought above the market at 5.5 cents and again last week at 7 cents perhaps, have a broader understanding of where our company sits. I have made that personal judgment on those announcements. It also seems obvious to me that this would be the only way "private placement investors" would be able to accumulate, without massive problems from ASX, with "please explain" Just look at Friday, the SP went up 14% on $65k worth of stock!!!!!

Lastly, i would like to see some depth of content on this forum. I for one would appreciate reading discussion regarding the companies positioning, with say NCR DYEBOLD and even CUSTOMERS. Perhaps we can see some sharing of news regarding the Fed Gov changing policies on ATM providers, and how ICP will benefit from those changes.?
    Are ATM transactions increasing or decreasing, where in the world and by how much.? ICP have control of all the cogs of this business (vertical integration) how does this compare with CUSTOMERS business model?

Then again maybe i will just have to wait for the AGM in November! The first question i shall have would be in regard to their website!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.