The wonderful Australia I knew in my youth has gone. Swept away...

1. 4,468 Posts.
    The wonderful Australia I knew in my youth has gone. Swept away on a tide of political correctness and unrestricted migration.

Now it is impossible for our ordinary kids to get a house in our cities. We have limited housing but keep on welcoming rich foreigners to our shores. As a consequence there is no room for us anymore. Sydney is full of other cultures, who actually look down on us, and say Australia has NO culture, because that is what they believe.

We are well on our way to becoming 3rd world citizens in our own country. We will soon be completely owned by the Chinese. There are more Chinese millionaires than our whole population and we are selling everything to them and other overseas nationals.

I wish we could go back to the pre-Keating days. Keating started the rot. Multi-culturalism has ruined the character of England. France hates it. It will be too late by the time we wake up, in fact it is already too late. Our manufacturing gone, our housing gone, our unskilled jobs gone.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.