is multinicking internet fraud, page-46

1. 1,104 Posts.
    Bluesdog - LOL I noticed that too....Blackgold coincidently has the same IP also..........I did not think that possible - but there you go - learn something every day. I did however realise that you can hide and change your IP address using software available to buy over the internet. I actually had to point this out to the administrators of the other forum I talked about. (can you believe that?)

SP3 - I actually like your idea that is if it is possible for HC to a) do and b) then enforce non-use of multinicks.

SRV90 - you use emotive language however we do not live in China etc - this is Australia (although China is buying us up - but that is another discussion LOL) We are not talking about invasion here afterall if you take your arguement further no-one would ever have an ID (drivers licence, credit card, bank a/c etc) and what use would that be in society today? What your bank etc do not have your details?

I agree with Marco2 ban multinics for life. We are afterall talking about using 1 id for 1 type of forum ie discussion on shares and stocks and this involves money which can lead to greed. We are not talking about 1 id across a whole gambit of different forums eg health, politics etc

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.