is multinicking internet fraud, page-49

1. 217 Posts.
    markco2, why should Hotcopper have access to my drivers license number??? Are you insane? How does that benefit me? Think about it mate. And it is not a privilege to be on a site like HC, it is a privilege for HC to have so many members to be able to create a business model out of it for themselves. lol, take HC away, another site will pop up. There is always someone who will fill the void.

You ask me "What freedom and rights do we have now?". You really must wake up mate. We have plenty of rights, and freedoms, and flexibility in life. Don't be fooled that we are doomed to securing privacy already, that the government has so much power already that we may as well bend over and take it man! Big brother is no where near where they want it to be. And that is only due to people like myself spending time objecting and protesting against some of the systems that would have been put into place had no one said a word.

You also say "User pays". LMFAO, pay's for what? There is so little quality here that is worthy of payment, that 90% of members would leave and not come back. HC makes money, from advertising. Not to mention that any professional multi nicker/fraudsters would not be deterred by paying a fee to conduct their business, particularly if they make decent money from what they do!

THIS IS NOT A SITE FOR FINANCIAL ADVICE, IT DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE, NOR WILL IT EVER BE. ANY MISINFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS HERE BECAUSE IT IS ALLOWED TO BE, THIS IS PART OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH, AND IS WHAT MAKES THE WORLD WHAT IT IS TODAY.

The world is full of bulls&^t, this site is part of that world. Deal with it. If you all feel so strongly about dealing with manipulative persons or information, then how about we start by banning all television/newspaper/media outlets, as they are all a source of this manipulative crap you all hate so much. Why would you think HC is any more superior and immune?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.