MYX 0.91% $4.44 mayne pharma group limited

Is MYX a bargain, page-484

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491

@tjtian As long as the next low in this pullback is above 0.48, then it will be a "higher low" so maintains the up trend. Like-wise, the next "higher high" needs to be above 0.645. Anything in-between will be a side-ways trend in a range, which looks pretty likely if this plays out to be a longer term accumulation period. As far as trend lines go, I personally don't give much weight to them until the second higher low is established, which it is currently in the process of doing. In the immediate future, it looks like there's plenty of traders gunning to close the remaining tiny gap, and if it does then at the same time I'm sure plenty waiting to jump in (also cover shorts) at the next obvious support level of 0.53 or as it turns back up through this level if it dips to somewhere around 0.50.

From this point now that it has left the long term down trend behind, every time price ticks a box to confirm an up trend in somebody's "TA book", more longs will jump in and that's how momentum builds up. Without an announcement to act as a catalyst (and ignoring FA for a moment), then momentum can take some time to build up as everyone has different entry and risk criteria.
    Last edited by Rooster100: 26/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.44
Change
0.040(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $377.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.41 $4.50 $4.34 $1.098M 248.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 133 $4.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.46 975 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.