NAB 0.40% $37.27 national australia bank limited

NAB was down today which is slightly unusual as the big four...

1. F01
    2,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    NAB was down today which is slightly unusual as the big four move like conjoined twins.
    My random thoughts are: no to brexit and only two days away now, nab down today maybe catch up tomorrow, all markets green including our gambling happy Asian neighbours, US futures green, probably not enough time for major downturn by brexit vote, positive influences coming soon (EOFY, dividend payments both 1st July) could produce a rally, current SP not high enough for my liking to close my position (I am thinking $26.50).
    Seeing as Nanood and gcteacher have left the NAB roller coaster, I will take one for the team and stay through the brexit vote to make it interesting and see what happens on the ride. Will it be or ?
    On other fronts BEN & BOQ doing well (thanks Nanood for BOQ). My CBA parcel has gone to the poolroom for safe keeping, at least till after the dividends . Good friend of mine TCL making a comeback today after recent decline ? sell off, and dividend only a handful of days away, just saying......
    I think one reason the Aus election may not be having an impact is that no one cares! They are both terrible imho. It's picking the lesser of two evils. Hopefully Libs get in, or the definition of budget blow out will be rewritten. That is different to the US election where from the two choices one may do nothing and the other will bring the house down while everyone is still inside.
    Game on for tomorrow. If it crashes really badly, having rummaged under the couch cushions, I have found some more ammo so I am ready to pick up some more, but they would have to be really cheap to entice me. When you look back over the last few years, this time of year has always been low for the banks, and they tend to work their way up from here towards the end of the year significantly; so that is my back up to the back up.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.