NDO 0.00% 85.0¢ nido education limited

Since I swapped my weighting to OEL earlier this year I tent to...

1. 370 Posts.
    Since I swapped my weighting to OEL earlier this year I tent to prefer the outlook and future prospects of Otto in the short/medium term.

Wile I agree both are clearly undervalued my reasons for liking Otto are as follows :

1. Fully funded schedule for Galoc II & Duhat in the coming months which could potentially triple their current production. Throw in success at Galoc Nrt and the picture gets even better.
    2. SC55 when/if resolved could elevate the company into a whole new league if successful.
    3. Exploration in Tanzania shows intent to continue looking for future opportunities.
    4.The board and management have been responsible thus far in protecting shareholder interests (the complete opposite at NDO in my view). They even have a rep on the HC forum to answer s/h queries.
    5. Closely held share registry with 50%+ held by long standing investors who obviously have faith in the OEL story.

It will sure be an interesting few months ahead for both companies and at current multi-year lows it shouldn't take much by way of success to propel both sp's alot higher ... I just fancy the potential heights of OEL more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 85.0¢ $633 745

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112849 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.