PDN 0.07% $13.99 paladin energy ltd

is newman a shoe in in qld?, page-12

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Shadders - if the LNP get in without shooting themselves in the proverbial foot, and if they can manage to keep uranium OFF the election agenda, then I think they would reverse the ban on U mining in Qld.

Which would, of course, then propel the entire Mt Isa region (which wants U mining, by the way) into the spotlight, and the value of the Skal and Valhalla deposits etc up there would suddenly become a major factor boosting PDN's perceived value.

At present, that value is locked up by the ALP's silly ban - they allow exploration bu not mining.

I can only presume that the PDN share price would be boosted once this became fact.

But I still think we should keep it all nice and quiet - just let it slip under the radar while they discuss schools, health, agriculture, and infrastructure etc., and while the ALP try to throw dirt at the LNP. This is going to be the dirtiest election campaign Queensland has seen, I suspect. Better to keep uranium mining out of it, methinks... the ALP would be touting the prospect of everyone turning into green glowing zombies!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.99
Change
0.010(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $4.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.78 $14.02 $13.62 $27.61M 1.999M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198 $13.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.00 5278 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.