HAV 2.70% 18.0¢ havilah resources limited

Is "No News" actually "Bad News"

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    I had hoped that after blindfolding the passengers on the HAV bus when Portia wasn't going as well planned and the resulting share price decline that management would have learned that "No News" is not "Good News".

However, it seems like they are doing this again.  But now its even worse.  Because this time they said, "Here's a scorecard on which you can judge us by" and then a month ago said "We are on track for these items by 31 March".

Not only have they not delivered on that scorecard, they have not even had enough respect for shareholders to give a quick update.  Even a "we are/were in discussions but they have stalled/taking longer than expected/negotiations failed to deliver a positive result for shareholders and this is our new plan/timeline".  I really don't care what the update says, as long as it HONEST.  If management want to win our trust and respect back, they need to learn to communicate regularly and honestly.  Setting expectations and only delivering silence will not win the shareholders back.

If anyone else feels the same way and management has not provided an update by market open on Monday, my suggestion is to call on +61 8 8155 4500, complete web contact form on HAV website or email [email protected] or [email protected] (our new company secretary).  They are the only direct emails I have, but you can probably guess some others.

And HAV management, if you happen to be reading this, please listen as we shouldn't have to chase you for an update when you miss your own deadline.  I would much prefer you provide an update by Monday than you be contacted by shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $58.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $3.6K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 19663 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.