ACR 1.52% 6.7¢ acrux limited

Slogger you are so right in your last posting particularly with...

1. 205 Posts.
    Slogger you are so right in your last posting particularly with the plea to management to update us shareholders. Can someone confirm they (management) are actually still in their Head Office at North Melbourne, perhaps the rail problems that have occurred in Melb over the past days has affected them because the lack of communication from ACR management is getting alarming.
    I checked the Acrux website last evening, since the MD Richard Treagus left the company many months ago, apart from the occasional update as to shareholder parcels and the AGM there has been nothing, no updates on Axiron sales, patent extensions, other products in the pipeline, discussions with pharmaceutical companies, absolutely nothing publicly.
    The Annual Report pointed to some nice income and shares earned by Management and the Chairman, well I'm starting to feel like that film (can't think of the name)which had a news reader that started bellowing out to his viewers "open your windows and yell out as loud as you can I'm as mad as hell etc etc".
    Well I yelling to the company, please give us some updates on market activities or advice that as I fear there is no one at home.!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.