NVA 0.00% 20.0¢ nova minerals limited

Is NVA a good bet?

1. MWJ
    20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I am a newby to this forum and to investing in Nova. I am enjoying both so far...

Its been a great week and some very encouraging announcements.
    The participants to the forum especially 'Wombat' are highly informative.
    However it is a high risk investment in the words of an experienced equities analyst I discussed Nova with.
    This article suggests gold mining stocks correlate stronger to the stock market than the gold price
    https://www.goldrepublic.com/news/gold-mining-stocks-pros-and-cons

De Greys is a gold mining stock that went ballistic this year and one of the forum members posted that Free Gold posted a drill result in May this year and has gone from approx. 20c to $1.20 and still isn't mining yet. It had a couple of capital raises since presumably to fund further drilling. But I might be off track on that.

NVA will post updates on the drilling over the next few months - this week has been really encouraging. The company has expenses over and above this including its other speculative lithium pursuits in Manitoba and elsewhere. Like many companies it can over extend and find itself in a cashflow challenge. It will need funds to continue the exploration and proving up next year and the next. If they are say $30M its not alot in the overall potential of the venture BUT I expect other mining exploration companies can trade stories on that.

It brings me to my question.... does any one have some info on how Nova compares to other companies that failed OR were successful in taking what they seem in deposits to have to commercial success? The share price is sitting around $0.18 as I write this with some on this forum stating its undervalued. The risks going forward of proving the resource and then extracting it will continue to be questions though it seems in some exploratory mining stocks those factors have not held them back but I expect others with good reason to be optimistic do not see the same rise in stock price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.3¢ 19.0¢ $22.99K 116.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 97613 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 18635 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ 19488
Last updated 13.14pm 05/06/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.