Lisking,Not a game at all.Whichever God one believes in, the...

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Lisking,

Not a game at all.
    Whichever God one believes in, the nature of the scope of the individual would have to be a total sacrifice of the material life for the understanding of the God which dwells within.

When I mean by fraudulent I mean how individuals acclaim to be ok with God when they in reality are not. Lets see how; in philosophy, after carefull consideration of whether God exists or not a conclusion is mountable, if the God exists then total knowledge of the understanding must set forth and be pursued naturally eliminating the material side of our lives. Where as if a dogmatic approach is reached then, provided we look cool and ok ( conditions apply ) then all is fine, when in reality only the appearance and insuffiencey has been reached and the religious institions ( which collect doughs of money ) except that you are ok with the God when in reality you are not as allowances are accepted and because they have a dogmatic approach. So therefore obedience to God is somehow breached and sacrificed at the same time.

I hope I have elaborated more on this subject, feel free to comment further if you will

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.