WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Is OBJ just PNO 2.0...?

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    As much as I try and want to be wrong.....I just can't see past all of the red flags associated with this acquisition...

I am extremely worried that OBJ is just going to end up the next PNO bad luck story of the market...

imo the acquisition process and share-price has been grossly manipulated.. and more importantly... the change that opens the door if acquisition is successful for Wellfully to trade as a materially different company (eg NS 2.0) and allow all of OBJ's IP to simply walk out the door (without requiring further shareholder approval) and potentially reappear in a new unrelated entity that will provide no benefit whatsoever for existing shareholders...

this is my biggest fear and concern.... and the only way to avoid this happening is to vote NO... which I have.. and I hope you do too.. its not too late to change your vote... and you only get one chance...!

What happens if the vote gets defeated...?? well maybe this... OBJ trades again... and market will attribute market value... with all of the recent positive announcements re P&G reduit, BG, etc... what will the share-price look like...?

If nothing else it at least provides an opportunity for those looking to exit to do so... and those who truly believe in this management team.. to buy up and support... and wait for the revised growth plan (which unfortunately hasn't really been well articulated by management.. who expect this vote to sail through (which it may well do).

Can anyone explain to me why this will NOT be PNO 2.0 (with any confidence) - and please not just regurgitate current available information that is already out there... unless it can categorically rule out the possibility above... I haven't found anything yet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.