WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Is OBJ's tech is as good as we all hoped?, page-90

1. 1,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    smac656,

Flattering??!! I'd call it a disaster and it's something I warned these threads about back in 2015/16. At 98 Yuan a pop these are just $15 (US), so assume they wholesale at around $7-$8 maximum. For OBJ, operating on a royalty rate of 3%, that means 1,000,000 p.a. brings in a conservative revenue of just $240,000 per annum! Even selling TEN MILLION per year (in your dreams!!) only brings in $2.4 million per year which doesn't even cover OBJ's operating costs. Those of you who were expecting significant revenue to boost the SP this year had better think again. In my opinion, revenues this year will not come close to justifying the current valuation (MC) of this company, despite all that "potential" that was talked about from 2014 onwards. Another year with no revenue to speak of and talk of "going it alone" on some projects must surely raise the spectre of a Capital Raise? OBJ will find it difficult to find friends to open their wallets after all these years of unfulfilled "potential". It will be interesting to see how many billions of OBJ shares there are on the market in a couple of year's time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.