PDN 2.37% $12.10 paladin energy ltd

There's been some chatter on WOR thread re PDN and expect a post...

1. DSD
    15,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    There's been some chatter on WOR thread re PDN and expect a post from Camden re his valuation of PDN, sooner or later. I've pasted legume's post as i want to comment on it and WOR is not the place. He writes:
    Mike,
    Try NEGATIVE 40 cents for PDN :P (I have them being bankrupt (even with the recent cap raising) in early 2015). Valuing any commodity mining company is difficult. You'll need to start with the macro outlook for that commodity itself (don't rely on the rubbish published by IBs) and work your way down.

Thing is i have 'started with the macro outlook' and my findings are:
    A) The demand for Ur has bottomed and is now increasing.
    B) Supply is slumping esp as 'secondary source' i.e. decommissioned nuclear weapons has recently ended.... and only one new mine apart from PDN commissioned in past 8 yrs and little sign of any others being built anytime soon.
    C) More power plants worldwide are required and nuclear is the best and cleanest. The only massive release into atmosphere was from Ukraine some 25 yrs ago and scientists have learned a lot from the causes of that disaster.

Electricity is not a luxury. It's as essential as the food you store in yr refrigerator.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.