Treefer, "I can't recall when any right wing policies have...

1. 45,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Treefer, "I can't recall when any right wing policies have received any support from you". . wingnut politics is anathema to good democracy. if the Libs or Nats were proposing anything sensibly I would back it. eg nuclear energy.... but even there Dud forgot to do his homework and develop his thought bubble with details and work up accurate costings.

so far, since Abbott became leader, the Libs have presented a starkly different paradigm of neoliberalism instead of adhering to Menzies platform. imo they've destroyed a once great party. the influx of people like Abbott and Morrison has been a disaster for Aus politics imo.

is it sensible to have the two main parties each neglecting important aspects of the Aus nation on purely political ideology grounds?

but all you've posted in this is criticism, fair enough, of my posts. I asked for your opinion on the politics mate. except for one line: "By the by, wings would still be highly relevant and prevalent in an all-independent Parliament."..... so come on treefer, join in the fray and put your views on the line.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.