PLL 0.00% 15.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

This is a general post to all. Sorry to weigh in. I rarely post...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    This is a general post to all. Sorry to weigh in. I rarely post and I keep to myself. I am an old timer I have been investing for over 40 years. I do not ramp up, or down, but I do observe. For the record I got in, back in November a sizable investment. I have sold off 90% in the last few days. I can see points on both sides of the argument and I do not understand the science so will not cement on the points made about Lithium. I see it this way. In all my experience both in my life and in my studies of history going back to the south sea bubble Shares/companies/sectors/fades/whatever's run far too high pretty much every time. The last great example was the dotcom boom/bust. This love affair with EV's will bust and some shares will fall heaps, some a bit, and some will remain and do very well, and some will bust completely and disappear. This one I just don't know but my common sense and my view on history tell me that a1.2 billion MC at this point is over cooked. So 90% of my money has just come off the table. Good luck to all have fun and success and keep the conversation civil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.3¢ 15.0¢ $140.9K 939.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7672 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 565099 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.