PLL 6.67% 14.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

40 yrs investing! That's aggggges. Well done. If I may ask what...

1. 476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    40 yrs investing! That's aggggges. Well done.
    If I may ask what was the actual final signal that told you to
    remove 90% of your PLL holdings?
    Hope you made nice profits.
    One of the most important things I've learned in my 8 yrs of trading is not to guess at tops and bottoms or assume anything is too high or too low. This has allowed me to put the onus on the market to do that job and for me to merely react when definite signals are given. The result is my winners run much longer. In the beggining I used to guess and over anticipate and over trade.
    For PLL I don't see a sell signal as such on a long term time frame especially to say the company has too high a market cap. The trend technically is very much intact.
    I put it to you that unlike the south Sea bubble which definitely happened that this bubble talk you speak of may have been recently inflated by increased mention of such and that the bubble is inflating in your head at a faster rate than any actual price and value expansion. I put it to you that to sell 90% of a holding and immediately post about it on a forum such as this bookended by promises that the intentions are of aged experienced prestige and not ego driven bragging and down ramping are thinly and poorly veiled. I know what successful trading looks like and running from imaginary bubbles is not a method I subscribe too. You might have a great exit. Maybe.
    Only time will tell that. Until then I'll wait for actual signals to imprint and act accordingly. Thanks Mr experience for making us your first stop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.