PLL 0.00% 15.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

Thanks for your reply's guys. Few points. I am out but not...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks for your reply's guys. Few points. I am out but not entirely. Didn't get a signal, just a gut feel that, to fast to quickly. Will be prepared to re enter at an even higher price if I see good fundamentals to do so. I believe this is a time of generational change but so was the dotcom time but lots of company's never made it. In fact the vast majority never made it and a very few made it to the stratosphere. I will be very happy to see this keep rising, and as I say will re evaluate down the track. Many times in my days I have held for to long and regretted it. As my mentor told me nothing wrong in taking a profit. So I have done that. The keeping of 10% is my (hopefully wise) action for the my future expectation that this company will be a main player and be there in the next decade. Have seen to many not make it in my time. I was very confident and was in with a big portion of my kitty, am happy to have got out with a nice big profit. Not sure where this world goes from here it is strange times. Will keep playing the game I just don't want to be to exposed for to long. I can re visit this company as it remains on my radar with shares held, and I can come in again at a lower or higher price if my gut tells me too. No reason for my post just sharing, as I seldom do. Thank you for your reply's, and I am gaining knowledge from them. One can never have to much information. Good luck again to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.3¢ 15.0¢ $140.9K 939.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7672 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 565099 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.