PLL 0.00% 15.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

Is PLL overhyped?, page-87

1. 476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Just had a further thought while doing a wee about bubbles....
    The thing that perplexes me is why are people seeing bubbles when there aren't any?!
    Then I thought wait a second what's the common denominator here? They all say they sold as they anticipate that the bubble MAY pop. They also typically express it in a fearful manner like a dire warning..... So I came to the conclusion I was washing my hands to the birthday song, that the bubble does exist in their heads it's a psychological state of maximum panic and fear. But essentially they pop 'their own personal bubble of risk tolerance'. None of this is a bad thing people buy and sell for all reasons and if sleepless nights are getting in the way because of worry in the market then maybe a breather is the best thing for them. I have been there too, burned out wishing I was out of a position even if it was going up in price. Sounds silly right. The reason usually is because profit levels go up so high any movement seems massive and people freak out about losing any of that money sometimes more than they have ever had. It is a whole different level of mind screw
    So I appreciate people sharing their sell points even if it's just so they can breathe a bit easier. Don't ever feel like your not worth the money. But also don't think your emotional bubble is the markets bubble. 2 very different things.
    Have a great weekend you legends

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $205.0K 1.365M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 78734 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 205651 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.