PLS 0.00% $2.85 pilbara minerals limited

Is PLS Cheap?

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    If it was a normal mining stock the answer is No. A few new posters here making comparisons and suggesting over value.

If you have not researched enough to believe it's the main driver of a new disruptive period then simply don't buy.

If it's not disruptive then you have plenty of choices and cheaper choices. Maybe buy a blue chip already mining or one of those that's got multiple resources that will likely never see the light of day. Lot's of choice out there...go for it.

In fact no-one should buy if they do not think lithium is a critical element to what will be a new disruptive technology.

That's all I do. Every stock I have ever bought must have a disruptive factor.

My first was REA at 60 cents when people said it was a total rip off because they had no assets, nothing concrete. That was the internet and this disruptive cycle will be the next biggest.

Comparisons with graphite (plenty of resource) Uranium (political) and rare earth (manipulated by governments) do not wash with me.

But then that's why we're here and some others are not. If it is disruptive PLS are the real deal and already have the resource many others are poking holes in the ground at random to find.

Everyone's choice...... ahhh what a relaxing day it was yesterday....I had a dream PLS was cheap... and then woke up and found it still was...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.579B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.91 $2.95 $2.84 $47.90M 16.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 187031 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.85 401638 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.