PLS 0.93% $3.26 pilbara minerals limited

Is PLS Cheap?, page-2

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    So much fretting about the SP. I never believe in manipulation because its all part of a single game. I couldn't care less who sells or who buys and for what reason.

Is it a disaster we are back to where we were LESS than a month ago

Rather I spent some time day dreaming yesterday.

There are two kinds of investors.

Those that invest in the present
    The like the PE's and the dividends and watching grass grow over at the blue chips and good luck to them. Get their 15% return every year and all is great with the world.

This that invest in the future
    That would be every other small cap on the ASX. These investors all invest in the future.
    First question I ask is if it's an investment in the future what's the disruptive angle.
    If I find one I research it to death until the brain swims with facts, hints and best guesses.

Now let's not even bother going into the next 5 or 10 years even though I always do.

Let's go forward to September 2016
    Then we will have two PIlgangoora stocks finally on the path to mining with BOA's in place.
    The world of lithium traders, processors and battery manufacturers will all be looking at Pilgangoora.
    In fact it's probably the only new resource that can stop a severe shortage in 2018-2020
    Everyone will be looking, researching and salivating at this near amazing resource soon to hit.

The world will be calling out the BIG FOUR by then and the whole of Pilgangoora will be propelled into the big time.

Now I have seen the charts. You know, the ones that show the expectation, the dip as retail investors get out and the funds get in ready for the real action to begin. I also believe those charts but I'm sure as hell the curve will not be typical.

Life has victims and winners. Perhaps those selling before September should ask themselves which one they are.

All imo and I could be a total crackpot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.26
Change
0.030(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $9.811B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.26 $3.31 $3.20 $93.80M 28.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36000 $3.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.27 487563 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.