PRE 0.00% 6.0¢ pacrim energy limited

I am not telling you what to buy, however in answer to your...

1. 216 Posts.
    I am not telling you what to buy, however in answer to your question, PRE is an outstanding buy at 5.5c

I have posted many times in the past that i believe a jorc of 3 million ounces is very likely although i should stress, obviously the initial estimate wont be that high. Need to be upgraded, but in my view it will get that high eventually.

They have enough other projects on the books to be able to farm out, sell or get into easy production (i am thinking of the current us gas/oil project here) to raise cash. This means there should not be capital raisings and endless dilution with this stock. Although atm the company structure is not perfect so in future maybe they will tidy this up.

It is difficult to put a timeline on share price increases however im certainly holding on for much much higher levels.

And one other thing i like, a distinct lack of hot air from management whilst all the time getting on with the job.

And last but certainly not least, our gold bull hasnt even been let loose yet, all weve seen so far is him taking a look at the gate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.