RHK 5.43% 82.5¢ red hawk mining limited

there is no balance - we all stand to lose most of the value of...

1. pvb
    286 Posts.
    there is no balance - we all stand to lose most of the value of the diamond assets. there is no other way to put it.

What about the people who bought into the FDL ipo and paid (from memory 20 cents) now they are being told that if they want to keep an interest in the diamond prospects they have to cough up another (probably) 20 cents? I don't think this is fair and reasonable.

As for the prospects of the diamond assets? I am not convinced it will ever amount to anything.
    The only reason they didn't try spin this off a year ago was due to timing. In the height of the gfc no-one even big kev was crazy enough to release an ipo. Now that the market has picked back up, investors have returned -> therefore funding is available its time to find some suckers and raise another $10m

I won't participate in the IPO. If I want to can always buy in after the price drops. You risk paying a premium to the 20cent ipo price but lets face it since exploring for diamonds since 2002 what have they found?

Probably not a balanced view but that is my 2 cents. nuf said

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
0.043(5.43%)
Mkt cap ! $164.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 82.5¢ 82.5¢ $1.592K 1.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.