My point about selling off the National Parks was more an...

1. 10,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    My point about selling off the National Parks was more an illustration of the hidden assets we still have. We have National Parks, we probably have hundreds of tonnes of gold and silver in the ground and even if we dont manage the mines we can tax every gram which gets mined into the future if Sam not a lobbyist for the foreign owners, then we have hundreds of millions of tonnes of iron ore & coal, uranium, lithium, and thousands of other minerals i don't even know their names which we can all get a shovel to dig up when the good times stop.

Australia is living beyond its means and enslaved the 8 million workers to support the other 16 million citizens of which 2 million are public sector workers and their political leaders and the others are freeloaders of official unemployed and others on various pensions and benefits.

Do you really believe that the 8 million private sector workers and their employers deserve to pay and be penalised in extra taxes to get rid of the deficit? That's the leftie ideas of Bill Shorten and the Greens masters. Death taxes of 50% and higher capital gain taxes on those with assets they say every day. Every day they say bosses are bad and greedy...but who are they to be living off the private sector and telling us what to do with our lives? Wake up readers...if you are in the private sector you are being led like a serf of old. you and we have been enslaved.
    We are living within our means by selling off the silver because the 16 million non-workers want too much.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.