PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

IS PROVINCE RESOURCES UNIQUE ENOUGH?

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9480
    Just trying to gauge opinion here.
    I love the story and the idea, and am a long term holder. Thinking of loading up sub 10c, ( which will probably have to be tomorrow) but I do not see anything unique about the idea, or the process.
    Basically, set up and electrolysis plant by the coast, in a sunny area with a bit of wind. Do it close to an area serviced by rail and a port and you have a green hydrogen plant, with decent, pre existing infrastructure. Am I missing something?
    Twiggy looks like he is settling in next door with possibly the same intention and huge resources. The Saudi 's, (and most of the middle east and north Africa for that matter) will transition from fossil fuel to hydrogen, with again similar conditions and again huge resources. The yanks will have the same opportunity.
    So what makes us different and unique?
    Undoubtedly, there will probably be enough market share for everyone,( in similar terms to the oil industry) I just don't see what makes PRL unique and coming under pressure from multiple competitors (, FMG, RIO, BHP etc.. etc..) At a minimum, I guess we are the first and May have a time and tech advantage. But with the big boys eventually to follow suite, and one already probably hot on our heels, I wonder if it will be enough to be very successful in our own rite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.