PRU 2.13% $2.40 perseus mining limited

@ Heeman:Speculator & jman already explained why it´s not so...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    @ Heeman:
    Speculator & jman already explained why it´s not so straight forward.
    Investment
    @ Sissingue: ~ 100 MUSD for initially ~ 350 kOunces, initially for ~ 75 KOunces and 5 years
    @ Yaoure: ~ 265 MUSD for ~ 2 MOunces
    What should those figures tell: small mine relatively high investment.
    Exore: trucking distance to Sissingue investment. I don´t know how long the depreciation period for an investment in the mining industry is but I´d assume it´s soon done hence will further reduce the production costs. Question also is if debottlenecking of such an equipment is possible or meaningful. All that is driven by the confirmed resources => update late December 2020. Only then we will have an idea how good the acquisition was. Having said that: I have full trust in JQ and the team.
    In my opinion the share price of miners is going doing together with the positive announcements that soon vaccination against Covid will be approved. At the same time: let´s see how Fed and Europe react to boost the economies. Perhaps after the vacciantion party we wake up with a hangover due to the economical crises. Who knows?
    Hopefully exciting news to come in December from Yaoure as well as drilling at Exore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.40
Change
0.050(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $3.297B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.42 $2.43 $2.37 $10.34M 4.312M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14744 $2.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.40 62898 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.