SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

Hi all, as the buyers and sellers closed the gap today I jumped...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi all, as the buyers and sellers closed the gap today I jumped in for a few more.

Of course there is a risk to the distributions, but there is real downside for the company to do so as others have already mentioned. Further, the comparison to ELDPA is well made. I remember the hysterical selling that occurred when its distributions were suspended only to crawl back to respectable prices.

Funnily enough ELDPA price is now close to GNSPA (also a small issue) which was also subjected to a huge sell down on bad news about 12 months ago only to rise again with no interuptions to its stepped up payments.

I am always bemused at the massive swings in hybrid prices, which are investment rather than trading instruments and rank higher (ie less risk) that ordinary shares. I can't understand why you'd take a huge capital losses well out of proportion to the increased risk of the instrument.

That said, as we all know anything could happen and I'm watching for more research and info like everyone else, but I'm planning to pick up a few more at these prices.

I speak only for myself and my risk profile of course :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.