QBE 0.18% $16.97 qbe insurance group limited

Hi Take ProfitsMate so sorry to take so long to respond but had...

1. 2,978 Posts.
    Hi Take Profits
    Mate so sorry to take so long to respond but had my hands tied and my mouth gagged.
    Funny your reply came late enough to see that but i wont accuse you of a cheap shot, im trying to curb my nature from calling a spade a spade it upsets too many people.

But let me respond by saying I respect your skills of research (into my postings anyways). Funny how some can take an honest post and twist it to try and show weakness. Yet in my opinion it takes tremendious amounts of courage to post the truth on here a i have seen from posters of high intregrity such as OpTrader. Not saying that you are not of high standing however I cant say the reverse either as I havent read any deeply honest postings of failure from you. Or maybe you have been delivered directly to us from the bussom of God therefore can't nor have never done no wrong, Lol.
    However back to me yes falling knife did I try to catch however I did let it drop without me sometime ago a point you failed to mention in your scathing attack on my trading skills. It was so long ago I think share price was around $17.80's or something also you failed to mention that around the same time I posted how I traded out for a profit and realised there was limited upside profit trading opportunities hence changing my tune on the QBE story.
    Good luck with future posting just ask you pick on people who have the opportunity to reply , perhaps even waiting until there free to respond before addressing them. Otherwise it just has the taste of a cheap shot which is ill respected by the majority of upstanding posters here on HC
    BDZ ;))
    Happy to be challenged about anything just respect yourself enough to allow me to respond or hold off until I can
    ps I noticed you got a thumbs up for this post your 1st thumbs up after only 10 postings. I don't know if i'd feel to proud about getting my 1st from attacking another poster who was unable to respond. I'd feel more proud of getting thumbs up for offering some quality research or mental challenge that helps us all grow, but maybe thats just me!!
    BDZ ;))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.97
Change
0.030(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $25.49B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.76 $17.16 $16.76 $50.37M 2.945M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4167 $16.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.98 1101 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.