RAC 0.57% $1.75 race oncology ltd

ALL IMOIn general terms, the release of negative news cannot be...

1. 2,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2462
    ALL IMO

In general terms, the release of negative news cannot be delayed
    (unless it has somehow tied to positive news that needs IP Protection - unlikely)

On the other hand, in the Biotech space, positive news can and must be delayed to protect the IP.
    There are two types of delay:

- Peer reviewed science paper
    i.e. before company release a scientific paper needs to be released so it can be peer reviewed.
    If the company announces first then the paper will unlikely be published nor peer reviewed.
    (I am not sure if RAC can release just after the paper or if they need to wait for the peer reviews)
    There is a enormous amount of leverage gained from a peer reviewed paper.

Patent protection i.e. Lodgement of patent applications for any new science discovered
    If a patent is applicable, I assume it can be worked on at the same time as the scientific paper

apologies if I am not using the correct terminology... eek.png

In the absence of negative news and a blackout period then logic suggests when the news comes it will be positive.
    Please remember, RAC are not in control of when a scientific paper will be released.
    i.e. News is reliant on third parties.

For me, I would rather wait for a top class scientific paper with no holes in it, than push and get a shoddy paper that fails at peer review.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
0.010(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $298.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.73 $1.83 $1.73 $272.0K 152.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 $1.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.