CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Is RagingBoom accumulating AGAIN?, page-126

1. 12,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    "I guess even the resource established back in 1961 was just pie in the sky as well?"

It was based on total Al2O3, and was not in any way compliant with today's requirements. If you read the reports carefully, you will see they let that one slip through to the keeper, and gave veiled comment to reconcile the two datasets. So yes, it was pie in the sky - i.e. meaningless.

"Our grades are comparable to other gibbsite DSO."

If you analyse the data carefully, you will see that the bulk of the intercepts that make up the resource sit right on the overly generous Rx SiO2 upper cut-off they have allowed themselves, as well as floating on the somewhat generous Al2O3 lower cut-off (the overall resource number is elevated by the singular sample point Nihilism referred to). There is billions of tons of better dirt than this scattered throughout SE Asia, and closer to China. IMO, it would need some beneficiation before loading if in the hypothetical event it should be mined.

DYOR - I'm not wanting to waste time repeating old content in detail either. The veracity of the resource calculation has been stripped to bits in prior posts.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.